The KOA LINE is the ideal LED luminaire meeting the needs in industrial retrofit situations, indoor, outdoor and public illumination areas as well as environments containing oils. A wide range of output powers available as well as light distribution options, wattages and mounting accessories.
Range of indoor and outdoor LED fixtures, comprising of:
- Die-cast aluminium housing chemically pre-treated and painted with polyester powder coating
- The KOA LINE…/PC versions are complete with transparent, UV stabilised, matt finish polycarbonate diffuser.
- The KOA LINE…/GL versions are complete with diffuser in flat, tempered, etched and matt finished safety glass.
- The KOA LINE SMD/LN versions have a diffuser with integrated lenses made of transparent, high transmittance, UV and heat stabilised polycarbonate, installed on a techno-polymer frame. Available lenses: extra-diffused symmetrical (S/EW), elyptical (ELL) and symmetrical with UGR<22 (S/W).
- The KOA LINE COB versions are complete with a high-purity polished and oxidised aluminium reflector.
- Anti-aging silicone gasket with high resiliency.
- Electrical connection with outdoor-rated plug-socket quick connector (IP66) that allows connection to mains without opening the luminaire. Made in PA66 with silver-plated brass contacts, for cables Ø 9 - Ø 12mm.
- Galvanised steel suspension hooks.
- Stainless steel external screws
- On request, all KOA LINE versions can be fitted with threaded wiring
- 3,000K and 5,000K available upon request.
- Various mounting options available upon request.
- Light beam obtained by the combination of multiple LED modules and LED chips.
- Passive infra-red motion sensor option available upon request.
- Indoor, outdoor and public area illumination
- Industrial applications – high bay / low bay lightinhg
- Designed for use in environments containing oils - either mineral or natural - or in the presence of atmospheres that are not compatible with polycarbonate, use the version with glass diffuser only.
- In order to allow the use of these devices in various installation situations - on the wall, the ceiling, or a post - a wide range of accessories is available.
- In order to guarantee resistance to wind forces, we suggest using the installation systems available as accessories for outdoor spaces, carparks etc.
For product availability contact your local EYE Lighting Australia representative.