A professional street and public area luminaire characterised by its basic modern design, effective photometric performance and the availability of different powered versions to suit a wide range of installation demands. The Theos range is ideal for general open areas including streets, roadway’s and site access lighting. It provides high performance illumination without creating light pollution.
Theos LED luminaires available in two versions comprising of:
- Die-cast aluminium housing chemically pre-treated and painted with polyester powder coating.
- Die-cast aluminium pole-mounting joint, painted grey, for pole Ø 60 mm or 76 mm.
- Diffuser with integrated louvre in UV, heat stabilised, transparent technopolymer.
- High-transparency polycarbonate lenses for best light transmission.
- Optics available: for narrow roads (SR/T1), for roads with two lanes ( SR/2) and asymmetrical - (A58/W) according to the model.
- Anti-ageing silicone gasket with high resiliency.
- Switch splitter automatically disconnects the power supply when the cable cover is opened.
- Cable gland M20x1.5 for cables Ø 10- Ø 14 mm.
- High efficiency electronic driver.
- Light beam obtained by the combination of multiple LED modules.
- Compliant with the UNI 10819 Standard and with the Italian regional laws on light pollution.
- Stainless steel external screws.
- Complete with supplementary device for protection against network surges of up to 10 kV (DM).
- Versions with automatic power reduction available.
- On request, versions with dimmable ballast available.
- Theos versions may be equipped with optics for narrow roads upon request.
- Secure Light Distribution system – guarantees uniform light distribution as each LED distributes light over the entire area illuminated creating layers of light
- Versions with automatic power reduction or dimmable ballast available on special request
- EMC compliant – product complies with all provisions set out in AS/NZS CISPR 15:2011
- General open industrial areas.
- Street and site access lighting.
- Open public area illumination.
For product availability contact your local EYE Lighting Australia representative.